Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Forex, anyone?

In case you didn't already know, I'm a forex junkie. If you don't know what forex is, check out this site and it will either bore you to tears or start you on your way to having your own monkey for your back.

Anyway, I entered my autotrader into the Automated Trading Championship. But I'm also using it live on a tiny account I have been playing with. When the contest starts in October, I'll post the information here about how to view my account. However, if anyone is interested, here is a report (updated hourly) of my live account.

It is very unusual for someone to use the same autotrader for their live trading as they use for a contest, since the contest traders are generally extremely high risk-takers and go all out in order to outperform everyone else or go out in a blaze of glory. Fortunately for me, I can throttle the "risk factor" on my autotrader to not go-for-broke with my hard earned cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home